Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wild Turkeys are Taking Over!

Last night as I was finishing up the Animals I noticed that the females in our back field were looking awfully alerting. They did not give off the alarm call but they most certainly were spooked by something in the field. I finished up in the Cria Barnyard and rushed to see what the fuss was about. I was happy to see that it was just our lovely Wild Turkeys making their rounds. I ran back to the house and grabbed the camera to grab some quick footage of them just before they went back into the woods.

Note: If you experience stuttering on playback pause the video and click off the HD ON button in the top right corner. It also helps to allow the video to fully buffer before hitting play, Enjoy!


Wild Turkeys at it Again from goldentouchfarm on Vimeo.

No comments: