Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Westport Rivers Vineyard Holiday Open House
Golden Touch Farm is happy to announce that we will be attending this year's Westport Rivers Vineyard Holiday Open House as a vendor as well as having our alpacas on display for the day. Come out and meet our precious animals, browse our alpaca clothing and accessories, and take a tour of the vineyard and taste some of their wonderful wines and champagnes. An event for the entire family!
Here are the details! Hope to see you there!
Westport Rivers Vineyard & Winery will be holding its Annual Holiday Open House on Saturday, November 29, 2008 from 11am - 5pm at their family farm winery in Westport. This Annual event is a fun day for the entire family and an opportunity to sample local flavors and festivities. Buzzards Bay Brewing will also be open and hosting their Holiday "Lager Cafe" from 11am - 9pm. Both venues will feature outstanding local foods, world class wine & award winning beer as well as live entertainment.
Location: 417 Hixbridge Rd., Westport, MA
Admission is Free
* Wine Tastings - throughout the day
* Walking Vineyard Tours
* Kettle fires throughout the day, Hayrides - bring your blanket
* Pony rides by Pony Express available for a fee
* 11-2pm Michael Higgins the Chain Sorcerer
* Live entertainment and Christmas music all day, Christmas caroling, 2:30-4:30 The Showstoppers
* Local vendors and baked goods: Kettle Corn by Giggles, Delicious hot sandwiches available from Route 66 Diner, Dartmouth Orchards - hot cider & apples, Local artisan cheeses by Shy Brothers Farm and Martin's Cheese, Equal Exchange Coffee & free Hot Cocoa, Starfish Bakery, Black Cat Cookies, Kandies & Confections, Hana's Honey, Langdon Farms Homemade pasta sauces
* Children's activities in our Long Acre House, Ornament decorating
* 11:30-2pm Story Teller and Children's Author Gretchen Pyne, "Lulu's Rose Colored Glasses"
* 4:00 pm Christmas tree lighting ceremony
* In the Russell Gallery (above our Company Store), UMass Dartmouth Fine Arts Graduate Students show and sales