Monday, May 7, 2007

Tee-Tee Delivers!


Well Sunday morning was Tee-Tee's day, I think she was jealous of Silverlee having her baby first. I was out at the barn early Sunday morning checking on Silverlee's new son and noticed that Tee-Tee was very uncomfortable. She was restless, getting up and down and over all just not very comfortable. I proceeded to get all my essentials ready and went in to alert my husband of the impending birth. Finally at 7:35 a.m. she started with strong contractions and I could start to see front feet and then finally a head. It is always a relief to see the correct presentation of a baby. This baby was very large and she was having a hard time passing his shoulders. I quickly assisted with some k-y jelly to help ease and help straighten out the legs and with some GOOD tension delivered the rest of this big boy. He weighed in at 23 pounds!!!!!! He was up nursing within 30 minutes of delivery. There will be no stopping this bruiser. He makes Siverlee's baby look like a light weight.

No comments: