Friday, May 4, 2007

We are in a holding pattern!

Yes, we are in a holding pattern and I'm not talking about a flight but my pregnant alpaca girls. Both my girls Tee-Tee and Silverlee are holding on. I think they are secretly listening to the song "Hold on" by Wilson Philips. Tee-Tee looked pretty uncomfortable this morning. She wasn't so quick to come for her morning grain, and instead hung back a bit and just watched everyone else come to the breakfast table. She eventually did come and only ate a small amount. I think we are pretty close. Silverlee won't be far behind Tee-Tee either, she has a full udder and her vulva is elongated and puffy She too is spending more time rolling and off by herself. The minute one of the other girls gets to close she lets them know that she is not happy about it. They also share the same rolling spot and this morning they decided that they wanted to roll at the same time, it was cute to watch as they both tried to roll and neither one of them was happy about the other being there.
I also checked on my other two girls that are due closer to the end of the month and they too are showing some physical changes. Maybe they will totally throw me off guard and deliver before Tee-Tee and Silverlee. Mother nature has a way of doing things like that.

No comments: