Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Up date on the new kids in town!

It is hard to believe that two weeks have past since my new alpaca babies were born, time sure does fly by. They are both doing great and are growing like weeds in the pasture. We have not settled on names yet for the new arrivals but when we do I'll be sure to post them along with up dated photos. I'm trying to pick a theme for the boys and one for the girls; I have a good idea on a girls theme but not the boys yet.
We also have two other females approaching their due dates Nayla and Sweet Kiss, so we are back on cria watch. I was called out of town for four days last week and I have to admit I was a little nervous leaving them. I know they were in very good hands with my family but I always like to be there for the delivery. I'm glad to say they listened to the chat I had with them before I left and are still hanging in there. I thought about playing the Wilson Phillips song (my other two girls were listening to) "Hold On".

No comments: